Happy to know that you are interested in being part of us.
Great care is taken in the way we recruit teachers – who we believe are the pillars of a great school. Along with the requisite academic and professional qualifications love of children, passion for perfection, love of learning and the right attitude are essential qualifications to be a Vallaba teacher.
A potential teacher is assessed on the English language, subject, followed by a Group discussion, a Demo-class and a personal interview. All teachers are on a year’s probation before they are confirmed as a regular teacher to ensure that we retain the very best. Understanding the best uses of technology, interpersonal and communication skills are also key skills of the teachers.
- Good salary paid on time with Provident fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance (ESI) benefits.
- Frequent professional development sessions / workshops through CBSE Centre of Excellence and Training Centres.
- Various levels of fee concession for teachers (based on their experience with us).
- Family insurance from 4th year of working.
- Annual staff family lunch & Half yearly staff trips.
- Planned leisure time for reading and language development.
- Planned schedule for watching inspirational movies such as Taare zameen par (a Hindi movie about dyslexic children), Kuttram kadithal, English Vinglish, Cosmos (science documentary).
On the whole, we are a good place to work, learn and grow. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.