Happy to know that you are interested in being part of us.
Great care is taken in the way we recruit teachers – who we believe are the pillars of a great school. Along with the requisite academic and professional qualifications love of children, passion for perfection, love of learning and the right attitude are essential qualifications to be a Vallaba teacher.
A potential teacher is assessed on the English language, subject, followed by a Group discussion, a Demo-class and a personal interview. All teachers are on a year’s probation before they are confirmed as a regular teacher to ensure that we retain the very best. Understanding the best uses of technology, interpersonal and communication skills are also key skills of the teachers.
- Good salary paid on time with Provident fund (PF) & Employee State Insurance (ESI) benefits.
- Frequent professional development sessions / workshops through CBSE Centre of Excellence and Training Centres.
- Various levels of fee concession for teachers (based on their experience with us).
- Family insurance from 4th year of working.
- Annual staff family lunch & Half yearly staff trips.
- Planned leisure time for reading and language development.
- Planned schedule for watching inspirational movies such as Taare zameen par (a Hindi movie about dyslexic children), Kuttram kadithal, English Vinglish, Cosmos (science documentary).
On the whole, we are a good place to work, learn and grow.
As a growing school, following are the various roles, we are looking at.
- Homeroom teachers for KG to II
- English, Tamil & Hindi teachers for I to X.
- Maths, Science, Social Science / History / Geography teachers for III to X.
- Team Leaders to head XI & XII grades.
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Commerce / Business Studies, Economics & Computer Science teachers for XI & XII.
- Teachers with interest & experience in Environmental / Community projects, Software Development & Alternative Education.
- Physical Education Teachers, Science Lab Instructors, Storytellers, Counselor & Special Educators.
- Extra curricular teachers for Dance (Bharatham, Western Dance), Music (Keyboard, Violin, Flute) and Vocals.
- Accounts staff with Tally experience & Front office staff.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
Other than the above, if you are someone with an inclination towards the learning domain (academic, non-academic, etc.), do reach out to us.